- 5 weeknight entrées that generously serve 4-5. ($15 more for each additional serving).
- Pricing starts at $285 in The Woodlands and Spring. (Trip charge of $50 for travel outside the area.)
- Organic ingredients whenever possible, feasible and available. Ingredients are always carefully selected and sourced from quality grocers.
- Menus tailored around your likes, dislikes, allergies, intolerances and dietary restrictions.
- Fresh, flavorful and nutritionally balanced meals prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
- Cooked meals packaged into family sized containers (provided by you) and stored in the refrigerator.
- The kitchen cleaned up and restored to its original state
Creamy chayote squash, bell pepper and corn soft tacos
Stir-fried haricot vert (tender green beans) with almonds and soy sauce over brown rice
Chunky roasted vegetable, lentil and barley soup in a light tomato-herb broth
Curried greens, turnips, carrots and potatoes with couscous
Singapore-style rice noodles with vegetables and tofu
Smoky Andalusian cabbage with fresh-baked bread
Thai pineapple fried rice with tofu and cashews
Southwestern pasta salad with black beans, peppers, corn, tomatoes in a scallion vinaigrette
Oven-baked ratatouille with mushroom and olive speckled polenta cutlets
North-African sweet potato, kale and peanut stew
Spicy sun-dried tomato, chard and white bean pasta soup
Saucy black-eyed peas with cauliflower over rice
Crispy lentil crepes with potato stuffing and coconut chutney
Scrambled tofu with beans, sweet potatoes, corn, peppers and greens with spicy tomatillo salsa and tortillas
Creamy cashew spinach with pickled carrots and flatbread